Ok so I'm trying a few different things with my blog lately... mainly as a result of reading other blogs that have inspired me to shake it up a bit! Anything that allows me to be creative is a good thing! So here is the first of my Weekend Wraps.. my weekend in a collage of images... I think this sums up my weekend quite well... A trip to the beach, outings to drink great coffee (of course) lots of strawberries.. some Gin and Tonic.... and well my new obsession with wearing the brightest of bright lipsticks! I did omit however the cranky and moody 4 year old! I can save that for another time!
So Enjoy..... and feel free to let me know how you spent your weekend.. Id love to hear about it!
Until next time
Until next time
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for stopping by, It means the world to me that you have taken the time out of your day to comment on my little blog. I endeavour to respond to all comments, sometimes it may take a day or two! If you haven't commented I would love to hear from you!
xxxx